Hinterland Aviation prides itself on cultivating a professional environment in which all employees can excel. Known for providing exceptional standards of safety and service, Hinterland Aviation also offers working conditions that surpass industry standards.
All aircrew undergo a comprehensive in-house check and training program designed to maintain high standards of proficiency and provide continual professional development.
We require all applicants to possess the following:
- Australian Commercial Pilot License or Australian Air Transport Pilot License
- Command Multi Engine Instrument Rating
- Civil Aviation Safety Authority Class 1 medical certificate
- Minimum of 1200 hours total flight time
- 150 hours planned IFR
- 50 hours total night
- Australian citizen or permanent residence status
(Applications that do not meet these requirements will not be considered).
All applicants are required to submit a brief application by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Licence type and number
- Total hours flight time
- Multiengine hours
- Instrument hours
- Night hours
- Endorsements held
- Ratings Held
- Relevant industry tertiary qualifications
- Previous aviation employment history including dates
- At least two professional referees
Applications, either hand delivered or not sent to email@example.com will not be held on file, regardless of qualifications.
Applications are held on file for 6 months only. When vacancies do become available, applicants will be short listed and selected candidates given details regarding online psychometric testing. Successful candidates will then be invited to complete the next stage of the selection process.
Subsequent stages include a telephone interview, synthetic trainer testing and flight testing. Applicants who successfully complete the initial stages are expected to be able travel to Cairns for the synthetic trainer and flight testing. Costs of travel and accommodation must be met by the applicant.